Road biking is a fantastic cardiovascular exercise, and is probably my favorite form of exercise (you’re talking to a long-time runner here). What makes biking so great? Lots of things! The most important fact about it is that it burns a lot of calories. You burn about 5.5 calories per hour per pound of body […]
Bungee Jumping for Beginners If you seek a bit more adventure in your life, why not give bungee jumping a go? The nice thing about bungee jumping is that it does not require a lot of practice, as with parachuting. When you do your first bungee jump, you will be leaping from a crane (most […]
- The Beginner’s Guide to Surviving on a Desert Island November 16, 2011
- Weight Training For Beginners January 18, 2012
- The Best Running Advice for Beginners September 16, 2011
- Saving Energy In Your Home For Beginners February 28, 2012
- How to Prevent Office Theft by Employees for Beginners February 27, 2012
- Tips When Using a Deep Fryer December 31, 2012
- Beginner’s Guide to the Glycaemic Index August 31, 2012
- 11 Tips for Tennis Beginners August 21, 2012
- Off Road Biking For Beginners June 11, 2012
- Model Rocketry for Beginners June 11, 2012
- The Strongest Karate: Look everyone! It's Bear Grills!...
- Freeman Halverson: Water heaters are really nice if specially if you ...
- sayin: thax dude,,,, dis articles is very helpfull...
- Meiliken: Too bad this doesn't work if you're washed out t...
- Jinshad: May be wise to talk to a pro, or maybe borrow a se...
- The Strongest Karate on The Beginner’s Guide to Surviving on a Desert Island
- Freeman Halverson on Saving Energy In Your Home For Beginners
- sayin on Russian Trains and Russian Travel for Beginners
- Meiliken on The Beginner’s Guide to Surviving on a Desert Island
- danny on Freshwater Fishing Tips for Beginners